Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hurricanes and Updates

Busy, busy, busy. I just spent a few days in Ft. Myers Florida, watching hurricane Gustov pass by. That made for some interesting experiences and memories. I can’t begin to imagine what impact it had in Louisiana. My thoughts are with everyone impacted by Gustov.

I have some exciting news. I have been selected to be one of the authors at the Southern Kentucky Book Fest on April 18, 2009 at the Sloan Convention Center in Bowling Green, Kentucky. I am very proud to be a part of the Book Fest. To find out more, visit their website.

I will also be at the Casey County Public Library in Liberty, Kentucky on December 13th from 10:00 AM until 11:30 AM to talk about Afterthoughts, and the love of reading. I will be signing books as well. Coffee and snacks will be provided. I would like to thank Elizabeth Roy and the Casey County Public Library for asking me to be a part of their Kentucky Author program.

I am also trilled that Axis Avenue featured me in the AJC Decatur Book Fair this weekend. I have placed a copy of their ad on my website. Axis Avenue is a website where authors and readers can meet and share ideas and information. This is a great networking idea to showcase your work.

Everything is moving along fast now. I’m enjoying the ride!

No comments: